CHANGE LOG (1.2.0 -> 1.3.0)
- Priority software balancers to optimise load in the cluster.
- New high performing algorytm for asynchronous requests processing (JLupin Cyclic Queues).
Release date: 31.03.2016
CHANGE LOG (1.1.0 -> 1.2.0)
- Significant performance improvements (ex. Fast serialization)
- Web Service As WEB SERVICE-HTTP-JSON Facade Pattern
Release date: 31.10.2015
CHANGE LOG (1.0.0 -> 1.1.0)
- Dynamic memory resize for application in case of memory error, for example OutOfMemoryError or StackOverflowError with full availability of applications
- Archiving on demand during upgrade, downgrade on demand with full on-line (to any backup version)
- Percent traffic to new version of application
- Thread pool overflow behavior configuration in case "too many connections"
Release date: 31.07.2015
CHANGE LOG (1.0.0)
- Manage application as separate OS (JVM) processes with OS separate memory, thread pool
- Separate thread pools for main servers and single applications
- Separate thread pools for executing defined business service components (as ordinary Java Beans) in single application that makes safe your application from unavailable subsystems
- Software load balancers (including health checking)
- Redeploy, restart single or all applications fully on-line with rule: "no requests losts" that means "just in time hot redeploy"
- In default integrated with Spring IOC as default Application Container
- Business exception - see JLupinBaseErrorCodeException -Exception Handlers
- TCP/UDP protocols
- Separate network protocols (servers layer) from communication protocols (entry point layer)
- Delivery of synchronous and asynchronous binary communication protocols as entry point layer
- Delivery Web Service and REST-JSON entry point
- Open interface
- Configuration file as JAVA structure file
Release date: 02.01.2014