The upgrade process applies to the major (1.6.X.0 -> 1.6.Y.0) and minor (1.6.X.Y -> 1.6.X.Z) versions. It requires individual analysis, the result of which is precise conditions and procedure of the upgrade process.
A patchset contains bug fixes and related small changes and is designed for particular version of JLupin Platform. Patchsets are differential, which means that all intermediate patchsets should be applied to get the latest version of JLupin Platform.
For example, to get JLP 188.8.131.52 having the release version (184.108.40.206) you have to apply the following patchsets in exact order:
The patchset number relates to release version (in this example: 1.6.0) and is reset after next release (for example: 1.6.1).
Patchsets are provided only for supported JLupin Platform installations and are available in download section.
NOTICE that also a patch can be provided as a bug resolution, in that case it's provided individually in our support portal, attached to the issue. Each patch provided in that way is also included in the next patchset.
- Get the patchset file (for example:
$JLUPIN_HOME/platform/patchesdirectory if doesn't exist.
- Unzip the patchset file in
- Go to patchset directory (in this example:
- Shutdown JLupin Platform (
node shutdownusing control tool)
- Start the patchset installation process (on Windows:
patch.cmd, on Linux:
- Check the logs (in this example:
- Check if any individual tasks should be performed
- Start JLupin Platform and check if it's up and running.
- Raise an issue in case of any errors (through support portal), with patch.log and (optionally) any other problems that occurred.
There is now available patch for 1.6.0